Grilled steak with salt and pepper is without a doubt delicious. But adding garlic butter can make it even better. Garlic butter adds a delicious flavor to the steak. It can be used with basically any cut of farm-raised beef. It is easy to make a garlic butter steak. There are several steps that a person should follow. Here is a helpful garlic butter steak recipe.
1. Be sure to remove the steak from the fridge 30-45 minutes prior to grilling to allow it to come to room temperature. It is ideal because it will allow for the steak to cook properly and evenly.
2. Take a bowl and combine the salt, softened butter, parsley, and garlic. They should be mixed well. This should then be set aside.
3. All sides of the steak should be prepared with salt and pepper as a person waits for the temperature to drop.
4. Next, let the grill heat to the right temperature before placing the steaks. Each side of the steaks should be grilled for about 4 minutes or to the point they are heated to the preferred internal temperature. The exact time will be based on the thickness of the steaks. Be sure to watch them closely.
5. Once they are ready, they should be removed from the grill. They should be set aside for about three minutes.
6. Slice the steak. This also helps the eating experience. Steak should be cut against the muscle grain. This will enhance the tenderness of the steak.
7. Add some butter by brushing the garlic butter at the tops of the steaks using a pastry brush.
8. Be sure to then serve it with lettuce salad and any other preferred vegetables.
Garlic butter steak is ideal for any occasion. The good thing is that it easy to make and the results are magnificent. Although any cut can be used, a person should always pick the right cut of farm-raised beef. An individual can decide the right type of cut with time. The recipe above is simple and will offer a person the chance to eat a delicious garlic butter steak.